The Admissions requirements are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Non-High School applicants need to show the Ability to Benefit from the training by passing the ATB test administered at the Academy.
- Be highly interested in your career of choice
The Admissions process includes 4 simple steps.
- Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to discuss your career goals in a personal interview. Get all the information about all programs.
- Visit the school. We would like to show you our unique facilities to help you make your decision.
- Discuss your financing options with the Admissions Department. Lu Ross Academy offers Federal Financial Aid programs, in-house financing as well as several Private Student Loan programs.
- Make an enrollment appointment to complete the enrollment agreement. Call 805-643-5690 Ext. 13 or fill out the Contact Page and submit it to the Admissions Department.