Lu Ross Academy has adopted a Hybrid educational system with mostly theory taught online and mostly practical subjects taught in-person at the school. The safety and well-being of students and staff is our first concern. The school has taken several safety precautions before allowing students to return to school. We have:
- Required masks of all in the building.
- New daily sanitation of all surfaces in the school, including commercial fogging of all classrooms and common areas with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- Touchless hand sanitizers and paper towel dispensers.
- Required all instructors to obtain certification in COVID-19 Certification and Infection Control.
Salon and Spa
Client services will resume on November 3.
- All services will be by appointment only.
- Clients must fill out a safety and wellness questionnaire.