Lu Ross Academy has begun a phased-in reopening of our campus for current students. Students are still completing their theory and technical subjects online while completing their practical subjects at the school.
The safety and well-being of students and staff is out first concern. The school has taken several safety precautions before allowing students to return to school. We have:
- Required masks of all in the building
- Required social distancing throughout the building
- New daily sanitation of all surfaces in the school, including commercial fogging of all classrooms and common areas with a hospital grade disinfectant.
- Touchless hand sanitizers and paper towel dispensers.
- Temperature reading of all students, staff and guests entering the building.
- Required all instructors to obtain certification in COVID-19 Certification and Infection Control
November 2, 2020 – Classes start for Aesthetician Evening
November 3, 2020 – Classes start for Aesthetician Day
November 9, 2020 – Classes start for Cosmetology, Barbering Evening
November 10, 2020 – Classes start for Cosmetology, Barbering and Manicuring Day
Salon and Spa
Client services will resume on November 3.
- All services will be by appointment only
- Clients must fill out a safety and wellness questionnaire
- Clients will be temperature checked
- Clients must wait in their car until called in for their service