Admission & Requirements
- High School Diploma, GED or HiSET Certificate. For more information on the new HiSET test, go to https://hiset.ets.org/
- The ATB test is currently not available.
- Be highly interested in your career of choice.
4 Step Admissions Process
- Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour our facility and discuss your career goals in a personal interview.
- Visit the school. We would like to show you our unique facilities to help you make your decision.
- Discuss your financing options with the Admissions Department. Lu Ross Academy offers Federal Financial Aid programs, in-house financing as well as several Private Student Loan programs. Learn about other scholarship options.
- Make an enrollment appointment to complete the enrollment agreement. Call or text 805-856-6825 or fill out the Contact Page and submit it to the Admissions Department.
Learn more about veterans benefits.