Join the Professional Skin Care Program at Lu Ross Academy, a Dermalogica Partner School!
The full service day spa run by Lu Ross Aesthetician students has been a popular destination for generations. The busy spa gives students ample time to perfect their skills. In the same 600 hours that all schools in California teach the basic mandated curriculum, we also teach post-graduate extras like microdermabrasion, chemical peels, acne treatments and many other professional skin therapies. You will attend special advanced classes given by Dermalogica, the leaders in modern skin care. Aesthetics students learn make up techniques in the professional Makeup Lab next to their classroom. You will train with the best. Have a rewarding career teaching your clients the secrets of beautiful skin. During the training program, students receive the following industry training and/or certificates:
New expanded certifications for 2020
- NEW for Fall 2020 – HydraFacial – The latest in skin rejuvenation. The HydraFacial is essentially a peel, microdermabrasion, hydrating mask and acid peel in one.
- Dermalogica Pro-power Chemical Peel training and Certificate
- Lash Out Loud (LOL) Eye Lash Extension training and Certificate
- Dermalogica Skin Care training and Certificate
- South Seas Sunless Tanning training and Certificate
- Cosmetology Act Rules & Regulations
- Health & Safety / Disinfection & Sanitation
- Anatomy, Physiology, and Bacteriology
- Facials: Manual, Electrical, Chemical
- Eyebrow Arching & Hair Removal
- Make-up Techniques
- Introduction to Microdermabrasion
- Spray Tanning Certification by Norvell Skin Solutions
- Oxygen Facial Therapy
- Aromatherapy Facials
- Chemical Peels with Dermalogica Skin Care
- Body Waxing
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Condition and Disorders
If you would like more information on our aesthetician schools in California or more specifically our cosmetology program please contact us. We will be happy to provide with the latest course information and answer any questions you have.